wimbledon ?
redstar
2006-06-27 15:39:37 UTC
anyone for tennis ?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2006_swimsuit/models/06_maria_sharapova_1.html
CHUNTY
2006-06-27 19:03:01 UTC
Post by redstar
anyone for tennis ?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2006_swimsuit/models/06_maria_sharapova_1.html
Mmmm v nice , dribble.
redstar
2006-06-27 19:12:57 UTC
i think the organisers like the rain ?

it means henman stays in for an extra day .........?

:-)

how`s it hanging, chunt ?

footballed-up yet ?
Mmmm v nice , dribble.
CHUNTY
Spain and france just getting good.
redstar
2006-06-27 19:55:15 UTC
Post by redstar
Yeah too right.
Spain and france just getting good.
yeah - game on :-)

not sure who i want to win ...............?

the budweiser ads are hysterical :-)
Shirley
2006-06-27 21:15:34 UTC
Post by redstar
anyone for tennis ?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2006_swimsuit/models/06_maria_sharapova_1.html
Mmmm v nice , dribble.
Hello Chunty...

When are you and redstar getting together so he can send me a photo?... ;o}
redstar
2006-06-27 21:25:44 UTC
Post by Shirley
Hello Chunty...
When are you and redstar getting together so he can send me a photo?... ;o}
rofl !

i`ve seen enough of his ugly mug !

:-)
Shirley
After a few pints he gets better looking?... ;o}
redstar
2006-06-27 21:42:03 UTC
Post by Shirley
Post by redstar
i`ve seen enough of his ugly mug !
:-)
After a few pints he gets better looking?... ;o}
it would need to be more than a few !

:-)
Kittie
2006-06-27 23:25:13 UTC
Post by redstar
anyone for tennis ?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2006_swimsuit/models/06_maria_sharapova_1.html
Disappointed I am.
Cant you find any hunky guys as tennis players?
redstar
sorry, i`ve not played for a while ....?
Kittie
2006-06-28 06:32:19 UTC
Played tennis? Or with hunky players? or both? lol
Shirley
2006-06-28 15:19:58 UTC
He's a hunky player?..... ;o}
redstar
2006-06-28 16:47:09 UTC
more like the 97lb weakling :-)
Shirley
But you are wise and witty and caring and ....very expressive eyes...
redstar
2006-06-28 18:19:38 UTC
Post by Shirley
Post by redstar
more like the 97lb weakling :-)
But you are wise
pissed is probably nearer the truth ?

and witty

see above ..............?

and caring

eh ?

got a monthly dd to amnesty - does that count ?

and ....very expressive eyes...

er..........have you seen them ?

that`s not *expressive* - that`s pissed :-)
Shirley
2006-06-28 18:47:05 UTC
Post by redstar
Post by Shirley
Post by redstar
more like the 97lb weakling :-)
But you are wise
pissed is probably nearer the truth ?
Okay...we will go with wise and pissy?
Post by redstar
and witty
see above ..............?
See above?
Post by redstar
and caring
eh ?
got a monthly dd to amnesty - does that count ?
You are the one that got me caring about people and our environment and
animals and searching on my own for other ways to help fight for worthwhile
causes...
Post by redstar
and ....very expressive eyes...
er..........have you seen them ?
Yep...

When Martin posted a picture of you with yellow eyes and horns.... ;o}
Post by redstar
that`s not *expressive* - that`s pissed :-)
Okay you have established your expressively pissed (but I don't believe you
for an instant)...
redstar
2006-06-28 18:57:03 UTC
Post by Shirley
Post by redstar
Post by Shirley
But you are wise
pissed is probably nearer the truth ?
Okay...we will go with wise and pissy?
er............depends on your definition of "pissed" ?
:-)
Post by Shirley
Post by redstar
and witty
see above ..............?
See above?
yeah - pissed !
Post by Shirley
Post by redstar
and caring
eh ?
got a monthly dd to amnesty - does that count ?
You are the one that got me caring about people and our environment and
animals and searching on my own for other ways to help fight for
worthwhile causes...
lol :-)

the hammer and sickle are in the post :-)

you`ve always been a caring person - you love your family and friends,
dontca ?

you just need to look at the bigger picture :-)
i was in a pub with bulmers - it was getting late !
Kittie
2006-06-29 17:33:35 UTC
Lol.... Hunky enough to pose for a calendar?
Shirley
2006-06-29 19:36:27 UTC
I think redstar would make a handsome centerfold in a girls magazine...
redstar
2006-06-29 19:38:30 UTC
Post by Shirley
Post by Kittie
Post by Shirley
Post by Kittie
Played tennis? Or with hunky players? or both? lol
He's a hunky player?..... ;o}
Lol.... Hunky enough to pose for a calendar?
I think redstar would make a handsome centerfold in a girls magazine...
the staples could be painful...............?

:-)
Shirley
2006-06-29 19:50:32